At Medberry Clinic, our primary care center can treat common injuries like:
- Minor cuts and lacerations: Minor cuts and lacerations are minor wounds on the skin that are normally caused by sharp objects such as knives, broken glass, or metal.
- Sprains: A sprain is a sharp pain or damage in the ligament that bridges one bone to another. It could happen when a joint is twisted or stretched beyond its normal range of motion, leading to injury.
- Strains: Strains are injuries that happen when a muscle or tendon is pulled or stretched. There are many different types of strains and the severity depends on how far the strain has spread from the muscle.
- Fractures and Broken Bones: A break in one of the bones in the arm or leg, often caused by a fall or impact, can be painful and lead to permanent disability. In some cases, a cast or brace may be required.
- Minor Burns: This kind of burn affects only the top layer of skin (the epidermis) and sometimes the second layer (the dermis) and is considered to be a first- or second-degree burn.
- Joint Dislocations: A dislocation is when a joint’s bones are forced out of position. This can happen as a result of an injury or even something like falling over, but most often it stems from an accident.
Immediate Injury Care for All Common Injuries
Our injury care solutions offer immediate treatment for injuries, illnesses, and conditions that don’t require emergency room treatment or surgery. We also provide services like physicals and x-rays for things like sports injuries, broken bones or fractures, and injuries from slips and falls. Whatever your needs are, comprehensive injury care starts here.
You can get treatment for common knee injuries like:
- Anterior cruciate ligate (ACL) tears that are caused by sudden changes in movement or stops.
- Meniscus tears caused by twisting or hyperextension to the cartilage that cushions the knee joint.
- Patellar tendonitis (inflammation of the patellar tendon) due to overuse or repetitive stress.
You can also get medical assistance for common wrist injuries and wrist pain like:
- Wrist fractures that might be caused by falling onto an outstretched hand.
- Wrist sprains and damage to the ligaments are often caused by a twisting out of the normal range of motion.
You can also get help for common hip injuries like:
- Bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs called bursae in the hips) which is usually caused by overuse.
- Hip fractures like breaks in the hip bone.
Injury treatments depend on the severity and type of injury. Some common ways to help recover from an injury or to boost the healing of broken bones include rest, compression, elevation, or medications (like pain relievers and anti-inflammatories).
Professional Injury Care and Treatment
Injury care solutions will allow us to give you immediate care and timely care for your common injuries. There’s no need to experience a long wait time to get treatment for bodily injuries.
We provide prompt medical treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our primary care facilities are staffed by qualified medical professionals. With us, you have access to low-cost, accessible care for a range of medical conditions.